shout.it.out.loud

shout.it.out.loud

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Almost done.

its about 1 week more to complete my practical training.

and im so excited BUT a little bit sad because i have to leave them. i mean the staff.

although its only takes 2 months. but i feel like baru ja lapor diri semalam.

Time goes by so fast.

i will miss you guys.

and of course i have to go back to my hometown.

and i will leave my BELOVED one.

this is life ait?

SETIAP PERTEMUAN BERAKHIR DGN PERPISAHAN.

they offered me a job at this bank.

but i need to further my studies first.

what should i do? i have to take my degree first, then baru lah fikir untuk bekerja.

kadang-kadang tu bila dok sorang-sorang dekat meja office ni,

terkenang my classmate dekat KUIS.

sekarang ni baru lah terasa rindu nk p kuliah walaupun dulunya MALAS.

Working? im not ready to be in this profession.

masa belajar dulu ada suka,ada duka.

macam-macam gelagat kawan-kawan yang menghiburkan.

eventhough its hard for me to face the hard time,

but i can handle it well.

now? gone already.

masing-masing membawa haluan sendiri.

this life ait?

we have to faced it.

there is no time machine and time cannot turn back ait?

how i missed it so much!

so, for all my friends,classmates,roomates, walaupun kenal ke tak. i missed u guys so much!





mood : hmmmm.sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment